- Installing Attention
- To keep the bushing, housing dean before installing.
- The outside surface be covered a little grease or oil during installing, which help the process. And please not too much.
- The bushing should be pushed into housing slowly with mandrel (oil push machine is recommended), it is for hidden to hammer the part directly.
- We need your instructions if the housing wall is thin or made from soft metal in order not to destroy it.
- Zn order to simply the installment and keep the working layer, we recommend that the shaft should own chamfer and HRC45/RZZ-3. Gr plating layer is allowed.
- Grease and Oil are recommended in order to shorten the mending.
- Checking Method
- OD, checked by ring gauge with GO/NO GO.
- ID, checked by plug gauge with GO/NO GO. The common wrapped bushing satisfy tolerance H9.
- The size of ring gauge & plug gauge are in comply with DIN1494 part 1.